Mid-South Gifted Academy is full for the 2018-2019 school year. We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2019 for students in grades K-8. Applications will be considered in the order they are received.
To learn more about our program, schedule a tour today.
- A micro-school: an intentionally small school
- Led by trained professionals
- Committed to each child having a personalized learning path
- Focused on meaningful, integrated, project-based learning
- Intellectually gifted children, ages 5-13 (K-8th grade), adding a grade level each year to grow with our oldest students through high school
- Gifted children with advanced cognitive abilities who need a more personalized educational approach than is provided within a traditional school environment
Mid-South Gifted Academy is a full-time private school that offers a personalized, multi-age, project-based learning environment to challenge and inspire gifted learners.
At MSGA, there are no arbitrary limits to what students can learn. All of our students have personalized learning plans and are provided the opportunity to work and advance at their own pace. In addition, we are a project-based learning environment that focuses on creating and innovating, working on collaborative and individual projects that are highly engaging for gifted learners. We have six core beliefs about children and school, but the first and most important is that every child deserves a joyful learning environment that fosters a sense of belonging, significance, and fun. At Mid-South Gifted Academy, students are happy, challenged, and engaged!